Monday, November 3, 2008

My new hairdo


(T-shirt compliments of my sister Dori, she also sent me one that says "I’m too sexy for my hair!")
Sorry for the lack of an update. My computer crashed yesterday, so I'm a little behind. I have completed my radiation treatments (big relief) and I have only eight more days of chemotherapy. It looks like the next set of scans will occur on 12/3/08. These scans will help direct the next course of action… we are praying for a real slam dunk. I feel much better and have been working out (walk-training) every morning. On Sunday I went about three miles and it felt great. Still dealing w/nausea and fatigue but my workout routine seems to be helping me cope with these temporary nuisances. A more complete update will follow!

6 comments:

  1. Your lid looks great, man!!!!! YOU look great! Keep up the walking... I've been looking forward to an update all week... don't leave us hangin'! ha Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is right, you are too sexy for your hair! It was great visiting with you yesterday. You look healthy and happy in spite of the fatigue and nausea. Keep walking and keep writing. I'm ready whenever you are to take a little shopping trip. Afterwards, we can get our nails done!
    Love you so much,
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike Petrovicks hair-do says what? Just kidding, nice look. Very emu-egg like. When are we golfing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want in on the golfing!! I went for the first time in FIVE years last week. I'll make you guys look like Anrnie Palmer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You haven't seen us golf. We've got the right equipment, er, um... but can't get it done.

    Weemis, let us know as I'll be happy to grab a flight to take your money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pennis,

    figures still in a back brace and you want a money game. i'm good for that...how many strokes will i have to give you?

    ReplyDelete